No, there is no re-entry. But why would you want to leave? The show will be great!
(Keep in mind, priority number 1 is to HAVE FUN! Just please do it without the items listed below)
• To reduce staff contact with guest belongings, we have implemented the following bag policy: we will allow clear plastic, vinyl or PVC tote bags with a single compartment (NO BACKPACKS) no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” and/or small clutch bags no larger than 4.5”x 6.5” (do not need to be clear).
• No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
• Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted.
• No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind.
• No outside food or drinks
• No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
• No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs) Without a photo pass
• No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
• No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
• No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
**This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management