ADA and Special Needs
When a show includes reserved seating (sold via Ticketmaster or Eventbrite), please note the designated ADA seats available for purchase. For general admission events, please contact the Box Office to request ADA seating.
If you have an ADA or special needs request, please contact the Box Office in advance and we are happy to assist. Please call (480) 659-1641 or
Send us an e-mail and include your order confirmation number.
Age limits are specified for each individual event. Below are guidelines for those under the posted age limit. Due to capacity restrictions set forth by the local jurisdiction, all patrons regardless of age are required to have a ticket.
21+ Event: Ages 13-20 must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian. Ages 12 and under are not admitted.
18+ Event: Ages 13-17 must be accompanied by parent/legal guardian. Ages 12 and under not admitted.
16+ Event: Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
13+ Events: Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
All Ages Events: Ages 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian.
The safety of our artists, fans, and staff is always our top priority and planned for accordingly. We encourage those who are sick to stay home and remind everyone coming to our venues to wash their hands regularly with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
We continue to implement preventive measures at The Van Buren in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health agencies. We have taken the following steps to help ensure the health and safety of everyone who walks into our buildings:
- Extra hand sanitizer dispensers at all bathroom areas, concessions stands, lobbies, offices and backstage
- Implementing limited “touch” policies for handling tickets
- Sanitizing wipe-downs of counters during the course of service in our concession and bar areas
- Additional signage and messaging in restrooms, backstage and offices to help reinforce basic health and hygiene practices
- Granting fans ability to bring disposable wipes and hand sanitizers into all venues
- Janitorial staff equipped with additional USDA and Food Code Compliant disinfectants and wipes for immediate cleaning response
- Increased frequency of cleaning routines and disinfection of high touch areas
Currently, events at The Van Buren are proceeding as planned. We continue to work with individual touring artists, and to monitor the situation. For updates and information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website. We recognize this is a very fluid situation and will work to update our ticket purchasers with new information as it becomes available to us.
Location and Parking
We are located at 401 W Van Buren St. Phoenix, AZ 85003. The Box Office is located on 4th Ave and the Main Entrance is on 5th Ave.
Unfortunately, The Van Buren does not offer on-site parking. Theres is limited street parking and some other lots around the venue that offer paid parking. It fills up quick though, so we recommend using Light Rail, Rideshare or other transportation when possible.
Renting The Van Buren
Unless otherwise noted, events at The Van Buren are general admission, standing room only.
The Van Buren features a mezzanine (balcony) level. If you are interested in purchasing tickets for this section, you may contact our Premium Seating Manager, VanBurenPremiumSeating@LiveNation.com or 480-907-6607
No, there is no re-entry. But why would you want to leave? The show will be great!
(Keep in mind priority number 1 is to HAVE FUN! Just please do it without the items listed below)
• No guns, knives, weapons, pepper spray, projectiles of any kind, or any other item that could be used to inflict harm.
• Replicas of any type of weapon are NOT permitted.
• No drugs or drug paraphernalia, illegal substances of any kind.
• No outside food or drinks
• No personal video cameras, Go-Pros, selfie sticks, drones, masks or laser pointers.
• No professional audio, video, or audio recording equipment – (including detachable lenses, tripods, zooms or commercial use rigs) Without a photo pass
• No unsealed liquids or gels of any kind
• No jewelry or clothing that could inflict harm
• No large bags over (10” x 10”), backpacks, Camelbacks or Bota bags
• No stuffed animals or toys of any kind
**This list of prohibited items is subject to change at the discretion of venue management
Tickets and Box Office
Yes! Some fees apply (ranging from $3-5), depending on the ticket price.
As of March 15, tickets for events at Crescent Ballroom and Valley Bar may be purchased online, at Stinkweeds Record Store, or day of show at the door (depending on availability).
For questions you may contact:
Crescent Ballroom 602-716-2222
Valley Bar 602-368-3121
Yes, please provide the authorized party a photo or copy of your government issued ID and we will release your tickets to them.
Yes, please have the ticket(s) pulled up or dowloaded prior to reaching the entrance gates, with your phone’s brightness turned all the way up.
Tickets for events at The Van Buren are sold explicitly via TicketWeb, Eventbrite or Ticketmaster. Purchasing tickets from any third party reseller (StubHub, Vivid Seats, Seat Geek, Craigslist, etc.) is done at the sole risk of the buyer and is not recommended. We are unable to guarantee or verify validity of tickets purchased from a third party.
Tickets believed to be purchased for the purpose of resale may be canceled at the discretion of TicketWeb, Ticketmaster, Eventbrite or The Van Buren.
Any orders over the stated ticket limit on any event may be canceled at the discretion of TicketWeb, Ticketmaster, Eventbrite or The Van Buren.
Will call tickets are released on the day of show. Please see hours listed above. A government issued photo ID (of the original purchaser) is required to release will call tickets.
Refunds are automatically issued when an event cancels. Refunds will be provided via the original point of purchase (TicketWeb or Ticketmaster).
If tickets were purchased with cash at the Box Office, an in-person refund will be required. Please present your tickets or order confirmation number. Support acts are subject to change without notice.
Support acts are always subject to change, there are no refunds when support acts cancel.
Out of an abundance of caution, our box office will be closed until April 1.
For status on upcoming events, please check our website (thevanburenphx.com)
You can also leave a message for our venue box office and we will respond as quickly as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org – (480) 659-1641)